Monday, September 13, 2010

Recap of Exercise Challenge Day 1 and Today's morning workout...

I started my exercise challenge yesterday. I chose to start yesterday (even though I thought of the challenge yesterday) because I was tired of putting things off for tomorrow. I said in my other post that I would try to exercise for an hour yesterday, well NO! it didn't work out like that. I only managed to work out for 16mins (thats how far i got with Leslie Sansone WATP 2mile walk) and I did 100 jumping jacks (in  sets of 50)  Although I didn't meet my goals I was still happy that I make the first steps and started the challenge so Yaaaaaaaaaay me. 


***
Today's Morning Workout

Yesterday I didn't mention what exercise videos I would be using in my challenge because I wasn't sure yet what I wanted to do because I have A LOT of workout videos. First I thought I would do the Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism but it took me 30 seconds to realise that it was too advance for me. I am way too out of shape to do anything Jillian Michaels related. So then I thought I would do Turbo Jam but I wasn't in the mood for turbo Jam. I like the workout video but I am not too fond of the instructor. (dont ask why i have no idea...lol)

Finally I decided on doing Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. (I will do a review on a separate post). I did her videos before and I loved doing it. Today I did the one mile walk. Yesterday was an epic fail with trying to do the 2mile walk. I chose the one mile walk because I wanted to do a workout video that I was sure I could finish. Midway through I wanted to give up because even though it looks simple it is a serious work out but I pushed through and I made it to the end and I am proud of myself. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Me! I am going to do my 100 jumping jacks now then I am going to take a much deserved shower. I am so excited about exercising and finally getting on the right track. 

***
Current Mood: Happy Looking forward to having a lean and mean body :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment