Thursday, September 16, 2010

Challenge Day 4

My Day four didn't go as well as my previous days but I was able to do some exercise so I am not beating myself up about not completing the videos that I did. Something I am realising about myself is I am always motivated about something for 3 days tops and after that the novelty of it wears off and I find myself wanting to give up. 

Nevertheless, I am making sure that this time is different. This time I am going to do the things that I need to do to achieve what I want to achieve. I am grateful for this challenge because it is teaching me things about myself. I am realising that I like quick fixes. I find myself (against my better judgement) weighing myself everyday to find out if i lost anything. This is the potential to be disastrous I think. Because if I am working out and not seeing results I will give up and eat whatever I want and that is contractive to my health and what the healthy lifestyle changes I am making. 

Therefore, I am definitely working on curving that habit. I am having a little bit of issues with my knees I think it is caused by a combination  of exercising 2 times a day for 4 days straight along with exercising without shoes on. Yesterday I already attempted to remedy that by wearing tennis shoes while I was working out. I will still try to work out twice a day but if I am still having problems with my knees then I will reduce my working out to once a day until I build enough endurance to do it twice a day again. 

Today's Workout Plan (Day 5)

Morning Workout: Walk away the pounds 2mile Walk
Evening Workout: The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start (I think thats the name of the program)

3 comments: