Monday, September 20, 2010

Recap Of Day 8 of Workout Challenge

For my day at workout I did Turbo Fire Fat blasted during the morning and I did Cardio Curcuit from Insanity at night. Turbo Fire Fat Blaster is a great workout, it had my heart pumping, I was sweating I felt like I was getting a good workout. However I only got through 20mins of the 30 mins work out because my nephew interrupted me he wanted to watch a movie that is on my laptop. He is only three and very persistent. I was still happy that I got in the 20min workout I will do the complete workout one day this week... Oh I realised why I don't like the instructor it seems to me like she is trying to make the program more fun than it really is just do the damn workout and stop smiling so much you barbie...lol (Lil rant) 

Insanity Day 2

After attempting to do the second insanity video I have realised that it is way too intense for me right now. I do not have the stamina or conditioning at this time to complete the series. I tried three times to push through it because I really didn't want to give up. I think I need a heart monitor to do the workout to make sure I am not over pushing myself because I even got a headache trying to do the workout. It isnt that the workout is so difficult (well it is difficult) but my problem is that I try to keep up with the video rather than doing it at my own pace and I am nowhere at the level where they are at. I found myself closing my eyes and doing the workout so that I wasn't affected by what they were doing. So yea the moral of the story is I am posponing insanity. I am going to try it again in January. By then if I continue on the path that I am on I will be more physically fit to take on the beast. (I am kinda disappointed especially since Shaun T is such eye candy.... I <3 you still Shaun T). I am replacing it with slim in 6.  My morning workout will vary between WATP and Turbo Fire and my evening workout will be Slim in 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment