Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Plans for Next Week

Tuesday will be the official start of my weight loss journey. I will do an official weigh in and post my goals for the week. In a previous post I said I would eat 1200 calories but I think that sounds a bit low especially since I don't think I eat that much to begin with. (Although I know it is not how much you eat but what you eat that determines calorie intake.) So I will start with 1400 - 1600 a day. I have to do a bit of research to see how much calories would be idle for me to eat while on this journey. I will be planning my meals the night before. I realised that planning is an important component in losing weight (or anything you want to do in life for that matter). Without planning I am going to be lazy and not do what I am supposed to do. I intend on eating the same time everyday so my body will adjust to eating at a certain time and hopefully that will curve my need to snack. I am really amazed at how much I am learning about myself this is turning into a true life journey. 

1 comment: