Saturday, September 25, 2010

15 in 15 Challenge

I have joined MsHaneefa's Challenge which essentially encourages us to lose 15 pounds in 15 weeks (the 15weeks takes us to the end of the year). So that is 1lb a week, sounds simple right? I KNOW!!!!!!! I am so excited about it because I think it is realistic, and being 15 lbs lighter would be such an accomplishment and a great start for the new year ( I will be under 200lbs for the first time in 2/3 years). I am definitely on board. I weighted myself on thursday and i was 209 I weighted myself this morning and I was 212 (yea i don't know) So my official weight for the start of this challenge is 212. Did I say already that I am soooooooooooo excited???? Well I am anyways I have to get my workout in for Day 9 I think of my 30 day challenge. 

1 comment: