Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3 and 4 Review/Preview: Plans and Changes

Day 3 went pretty well, I did my morning out which was WATP then in the evening I thought i would switch it up and do The Biggest Loser 30Day Jump Start video. I did about 10mins of the video but I couldnt finish because I had something else to do. I like the video so far and I have come to realise that WATP although I still like the video I am getting too used to it so i have to change my routine a bit. So starting tomorrow my workout out will change slightly.

Mornings: Walk Away the Pounds (2mile walk)
Evenings: Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start


I don't know how long I will continue this but any changes I make to my workout schedule I will post. I am on Day 4 now and I started my morning with Walk away the pounds 1 mile walk. Tonight I will do The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start. 


I still have to post my reviews on Walk away the Pounds and The Biggest Loser I will probably do that this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment