Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reasons Why I Won't Lose Weight!

  1. I don't eat on time. I think the key to me losing weight is eating a balance diet at a set time everyday. I have found that when I do this I snack less. Whenever I wait too long to eat I always make the wrong choices. I grab junk food over a healthy snack and I choose soft drinks over water. 
  2. I spend way too much time on the computer of watching tv. I am not active enough. In order to lose weight I have to burn calories and be active. That doesn't necessarily have to be exercising it could be simply taking the stairs instead of an elevator, it could be go to the mall and window shopping rather than looking at things online. There are a lot of way I can incoporate activity into my day. 
  3. I don't want it bad enough. It is obvious that i don't because I keep doing things that I know will hinder my journey... Self Sabotage SUCKS! 
I think those are the three main reasons why I won't lose weight

What can I do about it???

  1. I can stop being lazy and make three meals a day. Prepare my meals before I get hungry and make healthy choices. It is sounds simple doesn't it?
  2. I could spend less time on the computer and spend less time watching tv. Or I could work out while i am watching tv. I can use my idle time to clean or just do something that requires me to do something and burn some energy
  3. I have to stay focus and keep in mind why I am doing this. My reason for doing this is simple I want to live a long, healthy and active life and the only way I can do that is if I get fit. I can't make that happen if I don't do what I need to do to loss the weight. Note to self: Stop Sabotaging Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment