Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 9 Of Challenge

I only worked out once yesterday but it felt like a great workout, I was sweating my heart was pounding in a good way and I felt exhausted.  I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party.  (Why does feeling exhausted equal a great workout? Anyways, thats another story.) Today I dont have a busy schedule so I am going to do as much working out today as i can do. I am finally starting to enjoy  working out. And another please I am able to fit into some jeans that I haven't wore in a year because it was too tight. I found that to be kinda of interesting because I only lost two lbs since I been working out but its obvious that I lost enough inches to be able to fit into these pants. I am sooooooooooo motivated again. 

Todays Workout in no particular order:

Turbo Jam's Ab Jam
Walk Away the Pounds 2mile walk
Turbo Jam's Fat Blaster 

I will update later how I did with the workouts

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the workouts! The great thing about working out, especially muscle work is that evenif you don't lose weight and you lose inches clothes fit better. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete