Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 5: Epic Fail + Lessons Learned (Day 6 Plans)

Day 5 for me sucked I did not workout at all. I made some attempts to start but I couldn't quite get at it for a lot of reasons. The reason I am claiming however is that I did not get enough sleep the night before so I was completely drained even before my day started. I went to bed at 12am and I got up at 4am. I have functioned with less sleep before believe it or not but yesterday was like I said an epic fail. 

Nevertheless moving right along on to Day 6. I had a better sleep so I have no excuses for Day 6

Lessons Learned: If you plan on exercising GET SOME SLEEP! (note to self...lol)

I am making changes again to my exercise routine (yet again) I have decided to give Insanity a try. So I am doing one week to insanity to see if it is something that I can do that will challenge me but wont bore me. I learned that I need variety. I get bored way too quickly to do the same routine everyday. Insanity has a rest day on Sunday, it would probably be in my best interest to take the rest day but I want to stick to my challenge and see it through (but we will cross that bridge when we get there). Today I am doing the fit test. (i will post my results tomorrow)

Goals for Day 6.

Morning Workout: Walk Away the Pounds DVD
Evening Workout:  Insanity Fit Test

No comments:

Post a Comment