Sunday, September 12, 2010

No more excuses


The time for making excuses has come to an end. Something i realized today was no one gets where they want to be by only complaining about the things they want to change. If I want to change my weight I am going to have to work at it. I am going to have to eat right, take my thyroid meds on time and of course EXERCISE. I watch other people's weight loss journey on YouTube and i read blogs and i see other transform while i am still stuck in a rot. If they can do it so can I. I just have to get off my butt and do something about it. 


From this day on I have committed myself to doing what I need to do. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!! Now its just getting down to business. I am in fighter mood! I have the eye of the tiger! Hear my growl...lol 

(dont judge the picture it expresses how i feel)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment