Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Day Workout Challenge Update

Ok so I have no idea what day I am on it has been a while since I talked about how my exercise challenge is going. Last week I sort of fell off the wagon so to speak, I didn't workout like I should have. I probably only worked out 3 or 4 times last week instead of 14 times (2 a day for 7 days). That is now the past so I am not going to make any excuse, I am only going to keep moving on. 

This week however, I was about to work out everyday twice a week. I mostly did Turbo Jam and The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jumpstart Dvds. I also did The Leslie Sansone Healthy Heart Walk dvd this week. I haven't been planning my workouts like I did during the first week, I just did what I felt like doing at the moment. As far as my eating is concerned I am still trying to get that on track. I cannot understand why it is so hard to eat right! It doesn't take a rocket science to know that healthier foods is better! Period! (sigh) I am going to figure this thing out. I am just really excited that I am finally getting some exercise. 

Back to a more positive note, I have started another personal challenge, it isn't anything official like my 30 day workout challenge or the 15 in 15 Challenge it is just me making a conscious effort to drink more water. I know there is a website where you can put in your weight and it says how much water you should drink. I have seen the equation I can't remember it right now, I didn't check to see how much water I should be drinking but I decided to drink at least 64ounce a day. Yesterday was the first day I did it and I must say that I hope the trips that I make to the bathroom counts as exercise cause ....(need I say more?)...lol 

Tomorrow I will weigh in, I hope that the scale finally goes down but if it doesn't I am definitely going to have to pay closer attention to what I am eating, because I have weight loss goals I want to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment