Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first Blog Award(s)!!!!

These are my First blog awards! Thanks MissHaneefa for passing it along to me :D






For the first award I have to tell you 10 things I love so here it goes:

  1. I love my Sir (fiancé) Even though we have been through a lot he always sticks by me and I feel blessed that he is in my life
  2. My family especially my 3 year old Nephew. 
  3. Spending Money, What girl doesn't like shopping??? 
  4. Learning new languages other than English I speak Spanish fluently and I am learning Dutch
  5. I love Travelling
  6. I love watching television if I am home all day I watch about 18hours of television
  7. I love reading
  8. I love laughing and comedy.
  9. I love meeting new people
  10. I love how I feel after I had a great workout
The Second award says to list 7 things you don't know about me: 
  1. I am working on becoming a Spanish teacher
  2. My father died when I was 8
  3. I suffered from depression for much of my teen and adulthood but I am finally at a point in my life where I feel happy more than not. I am doing it without meds
  4. I am terrified of driving and I have no idea why
  5. I do not chew gum
  6. I used to bite my nails until I was about 25 then I stopped and grew my nails really long (they are short now though but I am regrowing them)
  7. I want a tattoo but I will not get one because I hate how tattoos look on old people and I am planning on living a very long life. I can't be an old person with a tattoo no mam no sir...lol
I am giving the awards to: All great blogs, the others I wanted to give it to were already chosen by MissHaneefa.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awards! I'll be sure to answer the questions tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannie, thank you for your visit today :) I posted a reply to your comment, along with a question about your workout dvd's...then found your list on your blog - yea! I have never attempted Zumba but hear it's pretty fun. Congrats on your awards - loving your blog so far and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete