Monday, October 25, 2010

This weeks Goals and Aspirations

Like I said in my previous post last week was a fail for me because I did not make healthy eating choices. This week is going to be different!

Exercise Goals: At least an hour of exercise everyday. ( My proposed workout plan is subject to change I will follow my body I may exercise more or less depending on how I feel)

Monday: Walk Away the lbs Healthy Heart walk (am) & Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 (pm)
Tuesday: Walk Away the lbs (2mile walk with light weights) & Turbo Jam Fat Blaster (pm)
Wednesday: Rest (am) & YBB Cardio Carbaret
Thursday: Walk Away the lbs (1mile walk with light weights) & Zumba (maybe)
Friday: Turbo Jam 20 minute workout & Hip Hop Abs
Saturday: Stretching (not sure which one I may do yoga)
Sunday: Rest Day

Food and Calorie Goals:

Eat a minimum of 1300 calories (1500 max)
Avoid Junk food ( I had more than my share last week)
Avoid Drinking calories: I want to save that for food. So I am not going to drink anything that has calories. Sugarless tea, Crystal Bay and Water are my only opinions.
Eat more fruits and vegetables.
Get more fibre
Drink a minimum 64oz of water a day. My ideal based on exercise and weather is 112oz

Miscellaneous Goals:

Only weigh myself on Fridays: I will ONLY weigh myself 1once a week. That is on Friday for the 15 in 15 and 15 in 30 challenge. I notice when I see that I lost weight early in the week I slack off the rest of the week. This is a no no for me and encourages bad habits for me.

Take my Thyroid Meds EVERY DAY ON TIME!: I am such a slacker on this. I hate being committed to doing this...lol

Go to bed on time.... I hate sleeping I wish I didn't have to sleep. I haven't decided what time I should go to bed yet but I will update later.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas for your week, Shannie. Especially the one about not drinking any calories. That one is hard to do sometimes, but Crystal Light helps me SO much when I just can't stand to drink another 8 oz of water. Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I know what you mean about water it is really getting hard for me to swallow water. But to try to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete