Sunday, October 10, 2010

Questionnaire

I got this idea from Christina @ Never the Skinny Girl, this is her way of getting to know her followers/readers. I thought it was a good idea to post the questionnaire on my blog too. If you want you can do the same of simple answer some or all of the questions as a comment. Thanks!


1.  What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight?
  • My highest weight was 220
  • Current Weight 211
  • Goal weight 130
2.  What is your #1 motivation for losing weight?
  • My #1 Motivation is my health 
3.  Have you always been overweight?

  • I have no been overweight all my life. Weight wasn't a problem for me until I was 22/23 (I am 26 now)
4.  When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going?
  • Honestly, I would have to say reading others success stories inspires me to keep going. 
5.  What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight?
  • I am looking forward to looking myself in the mirror with a smile on my face and saying "I DID IT"
6.  Do you have support on your weight loss journey?
  • My Fiancé is a huge supporter, sometimes I would say he tries too hard. 
7.  What is your favorite exercise?
  • I love doing workout DVDs. My two Favs are Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sansone and Beach Body Turbo Jam
8.  What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey?
  • I have learned that its takes hard work and dedication to lose weight. 
9.  What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most?
  • I haven't given up anything yet (maybe thats why its such a struggle...lol)
10.  What is your strategy for losing weight?

  • Exercise and Portion control/low glycemic diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment