Monday, January 3, 2011

Hate-Loss Challenge:

LAZY, FAT, DISGUSTING, WORTHLESS, SCREWUP, if you are saying these words to yourself or any other negative word for that matter you should consider doing the Hate Loss Challenge, If you haven't guessed by now the hate loss challenge is about strengthening your self esteem by banishing self negativity. The challenge is being hosted by Ellen @ Fatgirlwearingthin and if you want to learn more about it or participate in it just click HERE

Why I am doing the challenge. 

I am doing the challenge because I hate looking in the mirror. Over the years I have learned how to look in the mirror without seeing myself. I want break though that mental wall I have put up to protect myself from myself and I want to truly be happy about who I am. I don't really have a plan of action for this challenge. I guess I will have to take it one day at a time and see where it takes me. I do plan to make a conscious effort to say positive things to myself and I will make an effort to believe what I say as well.  

5 comments:

  1. Shannie, I know excatly what you mean about the mirrors. I avoid them all the time. In fact for years the only thing that I looked at was my face on a handheld mirror. It has taken a lot of time and effort, but I am now able to look at myself in the mirror more, but it is still a work in progress.

    I am happy that we are both doing the H-L challenege and I hope we both gain positives from the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannie, you will be able to contribute something so positive to this challenge; you have a beautiful attitude and I know that people will be inspired by your updates. I'm working on an update post right now and as people are starting to find out, this challenge is NOT as easy as it looks. Here's to all of us moving forward once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best in this challenge this month. Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :D I appreciate the support

    ReplyDelete