Recap from Last week's goals.
- Get through week 2 of Turbo Fire. Over and Done :D Week 2 was hard and there were moments when i didn't feel like exercising but I got it done and I feel like even though the workouts are still difficult I can see an improvement in my stamina. So far the hardest has been the stretch 40 class. I don't have a yoga mat so that is making this workout difficult because I have to keep adjusting the blanket or the towel. First time I did it I could only push through 7mins of it. Second time I made it to 14mins. This week I hope to do at least 21mins.
- Eat Breakfast every day Epic Pass :D I didn't miss breakfast one day this week.
- Eat at least one serving of fruit and one serving of veggy every day. I started off good then I didn't. I have to keep working on this goal. Monday to Thursday I did fairly well actually. I was eating salads for dinner and a fruit with my breakfast but then my mood changed and I wasn't interested.
- Go to the gym twice a week. (I go to the school gym cause its free!). The gym is still waiting for me to walk through the door.
- Write down everything I eat. Even though I am not counting calories. I think it is important to know what you are eating so you can have an idea of what you are eating too much of and what you aren't getting enough of. This is another work in progress. I can write down my exercise goals and carry them out but I hate focusing on food and what I am eating. I am convinced that that makes me want to eat more. I think I am just being lazy about it.
Goals for This Week:
- Get through week 3 of Turbo Fire. I can't believe I made it to week 3 :D Last week I said it was boring, I think I had lost my mind. So far my favourite workout is the Fire 45 Class. I still hate Fire EZ 55. I was fooled by the EZ thinking it meant Easy, but Sir give me the Dutch interpretation for it. Extra Zwaar ( extra difficult) I think that fits ....lol.
- Walk 3-5 Miles everyday. Even though I got through week 2 of turbo fire, I felt like I could have done more. I didn't push myself to do more because it wasn't in my goals for the week so I didn't feel like I had to push myself. This week I want to push myself. Of course I will be using the Walk Away The Pounds Dvd to help me meet my walking goals.
- Write down EVERYTHING I eat. Self explanatory. I really don't know why this is such a difficult thing to do.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables... At least 1 piece of fruit or veggie a day. Continue to eat breakfast everyday.