Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 29 of 90 Days to Better Fitness Challenge!

Day 29 Yaaaaaaaaaay :D Time is going fast. Tomorrow I will update my measurements, I hope to post some pictures as well. I will do my weigh in. The works... I haven't really noticed a difference in the mirror, however my clothes are fitting better and I have stopped wearing a few of my pants because they are just too baggy. I do think I have gotten more fit (fitter?). I was able to walk to the bus stop from my school on Friday. Which is something I haven't been able to do at all last year because I had extreme joint pains in my ankles. It was so bad that I had to will my legs to move they were so heavy and painful. 

When I finally was able to sit they would pulse so much I thought my bones were going to break. I even felt like I was going to pee myself the pain was so bad. Walking to the bus stop on Friday was such an accomplishment because the bus stop is now further away then it used to be! I was so extremely proud of myself. I think the new bus stop is like a mile and a half away from school. It used to be a mile away. 

I know sometimes we get caught up with the numbers on the scale. But I think the important thing is that we are making improvements. I am proud of the endurance that I am building and how much better I feel about myself. My body isn't anywhere where I want it to be at the moment, but I know that if I continue to make progress and if I continue to stay positive I will get there. I feel really really good mentally and physically. Oh and I got some sleep over the weekend! So I am ecstatic! I got a really good idea from Leslie to get some earplugs I am definitely getting some today. 

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment