Thursday, December 2, 2010

This, That and the Rest!

This

First of I would like to say thanks you everyone for your well wishes, My mother came out of the hospital on Tuesday she has a heap load of meds to take for the next few days but she is back and nagging the heck outta me. If she asked me to do one more thing I am going to pull my hair out! (Just kidding I am happy that she is home. But please don't tell her that)

That

Earlier this week I stood on the scale and I weighed 200lbs I was so excited because I was certain that meant that I would be below that number by Friday then I stop caring about what I was eating and Tom came to visit so I went back up two lbs. BOOOOOO! 

So now I feel like I am being stalked by 202lbs. Is he a fan or a foe? My exercise has been mainly walking. I did a lot of walking this week and last week. It is about a 1.5 mile walk from the bus stop to where my mother was staying in the hospital. Did I mention that the hospital sits on a hill? Yes it does! The first day I walked that hill my legs nagged me that evening. They were so restless I had to lay them on a pillow inorder to sleep. OMG Walking that hill made me feel so out of shape but the plus side was that I was able to do it without my joints hurting and I was still able to keep a good speed and my breathing was controlled. 3months ago I would not have been able to do that. My ankles would have been burning so much that I would have had to sit somewhere to give my legs a chance to rest. I felt so proud of myself. I found a new sense of renewal and inspiration. Walking that hill made me realise that although I came a long way I still have some  work to do.  For the rest of the week I am going to be mixing up my exercises I want to do 2hours of exercise every day for the next 4 days. Then Monday I am getting back into Turbo Fire. I actually miss it. 

The Rest (Random ISh that comes to my mind)

I am not going to make any written goals for December. I going to do what I need to do to lose the weight that I want to lose.  I have about 5lbs left to lose to meet the goals I had for the 15 in 15 Challenge and I am going to try my best to make that. I will be painting my room and giving it a makeover, my room looks like it was hit by a tornado maybe even two...lol I am too grown to be so messy. I am catching up on reading blogs and posting comments. I haven't read in two days and I am feeling like I have missed out on some things. I can't wait to go Christmas shopping. I can't wait for my boyfriend/FiancĂ©/Sir to get here it has been way to long since I have seen him face to face. I miss him soooooooo much! I am tired of complaining about the heat. PLEASE LORD SEND US SOME COLD WEATHER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment