Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Semi Struggles Days 3 and 4 of 30 Day Fitness Challenge

Hello Peeps,

Today is day 4 of my Fit2014 challenge if I can call it that. One of my resolutions was to workout for at least 10minutes everyday. So far I can say that I have been getting it in. Yes I know its only been 4 days and its probably way too early to blow my own horn but hey its may life and my post I can be happy if I wanna...lol :P 

With that being said I have been struggling with eating. I do not eat enough especially since school has reopened. I miss breakfast and lunch and I usually eat when I go home at 4pm and I do not eat again until 4pm the next day. The truth is that I am not hungry before 4pm and by the time I am hungry again in the after it is around 10pm (if I am still awake) and I do not eat after 6pm. I know that I am going to have to make some effort to prepare breakfast and lunch in the mornings but for now it is what it is. Before my funds are non existing right now meaning that I am broke I cannot buy things that I can snack on because I have to wait until I get paid at the end of the month. (High five for the persons living pay check to pay check) 

If my eating continues as such I do not expect to lose a great deal of weight this month. I know how my body works, whenever I skip meals while working out I usually maintain my weight or I gain a little bit. Regardless of what the scale says in February I am not going to let that discourage me. I am losing weight because I have a heap load of clothes in my closet that I cannot wear because I have gained too much weight and I want to wear them again. I can be so vain sometimes...lol

Workouts

Day 3  Focus T25 Cardio (25mins)

Day 4: Jillian Michaels Workout 1 (30mins) and  Focus T25 Speed 1.0 (25 mins)


No comments:

Post a Comment