Sunday, January 5, 2014

I am out of shape...

Well damn Sam....

Hello Everyone,

As promised I will be showing you current pictures of myself taken on the 4th of January 2014. Its strange how when I look in the mirror and I look at pictures of myself they don't look the same. I find that when I look in the mirror I don't think I look as bad as I do in pictures. Seeing pictures of myself yesterday really made me feel self cautious of my looks. All that being said it is what it is, I am going to use that negative to help motivate myself to changing my body into a lean mean fitting machine. 

Workout updates. 

Yesterday was the official start of my get fit journey. I decided that I would try to complete Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (<--link to official website) for the month of January. I have had the program for a while but I have never made it past week 2. I get bored of Jillian Michaels really quickly. Regardless I decided to give it another chance because I like that it involves circuit training and weight training and that is something that I have rarely done in the past. In addition I chose this workout plan because its 30minutes. I will not be doing the cardio workouts that come with the program I will substitute it for some other cardio workout depending on my mood.  Like I said I get bored of Jillian really easy and I would rather get my cardio from a different trainer.

Day 1 of 30

JM Body Revolution workout 1: 30mins: I completed the workout, but every part of my body was sore within the first 10minutes. Let me tell you I really wanted to quit. To get through I kept reminding myself of why I am doing this and what I want to accomplish. I am working out but I really don't want to do it at all. It is tough for me to do something against my will and its frustrating because I do want to lose the weight but its a mental struggle. I hate that I have to fight myself to do something that benefits me.

Day 2 of 30

JM Body Revolution Workout 2: 30mins. The workout went the same as day 1 I did not want to do it at all. But I pushed through and I am happy that I did it. I am so unmotivated right now and I think that this is where setting goals are important because it gives me that extra push even though the motivation is lacking. I am praying that it gets better with time. I am sure it will but either way I will be working out everyday for I am just going to have to get used to it. 

Stats: Taken January 5th 2014 Next Update February 4th 2014

Waist (belly button area) 39.5 inches  I have a beer belly and I don't even drink beer like wtf?
boobs (fullest area) 44.5
right arm: 14.5
left arm 15
thighs 27inch (both)
butt 43inches (roundest part) (I have a flat ish booty squats will take care of that though.)


























I still have to post the picture of me in the jeans that I want to try to fit into by my next official stats update. If I don't do it today it will be tomorrow.

Until Next time thanks for reading and for your support :D
Happy fit 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment