Saturday, May 17, 2014

Current picture and week filled with temptation.

current Taken 10  May 2014
My husband is not here and so I had to took my picture in the mirror. please excuse my bed.  But this is a current picture of me. I am so proud of the hard work that I have done. In the picture I am 189lbs . I am looking forward to losing another 30lb by the end of the year. Honestly though I am trying to lose another 30lbs by august. That is when I go shopping for clothes for school.

This week I ate horribly(thanks to PMS) and because of the weather I only walked three days  out of the usual five days. I am going to make up for it next week though by going walking for 2hours next week instead of my usual 1.5hours. This weekend I want to do a couple of workout dvds maybe some Turbo fire or some t25 workouts just to do something different.

Losing weight is hard but I am not giving up this time. Regardless of how many times I stumble I intend to brush myself off , suck it up and do what I have to do. 

Beginning of 2014



2 comments:

  1. Great job! Losing another 30 pounds in 2 months would be very hard. I'm sure you could do it by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I do hope to do it by the end of the year. Its wishful thinking to do it in 2months...lol

    ReplyDelete