Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Voice in my Head....

.... wants me to fail.

There is this voice in my head that is quite annoying yet I do everything it says. Everyday it tells me that tomorrow is another day.. a better day... a day that I have to be more committed to the cause. Right now the cause refers to my efforts to lose weight but really it doesn't matter what the cause is at the moment this is how that part of my mind likes doing things. Wait until tomorrow... 

---- Yeah So there will be more posts tomorrow... I will lose weight tomorrow... I will exercise tomorrow... I will eat better tomorrow... I will do what I have to do.... you guessed it tomorrow. 
Then that would be one more thing that I did not accomplish...

3 comments:

  1. I have that voice too. It is super annoying. And she usually gets the best of me. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! A year from now you'd wish you'd started today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about the to do list.

    I find that creating one helps me focus more on achieving those aims/goals i've set myself on a daily/weekly basis. Knowing that they've got to be ticked off might mean you're more likely to get on with it rather than to put it off.

    ReplyDelete